Wednesday, September 10, 2014

long to be close to you.

you have no idea how vulnerable you made me feel.

it is as if i have no control over my own feelings.
a part of myself gets lost as time goes by without being around you.
i miss you with my whole heart and soul.
i miss you with every fiber of my being.
i long to be close to you. and not just physically.

but you never know. nor would you understand.

the loneliness that surrounds me, the despair that drowns me, the sorrows that kills me, the disappointment that breaks me.

the uncanny feeling that clutters my normal course of life.

but i know you would not love the emotionally deranged person that im.
nor can i give you the love that you deserve.

still, i hold onto the glimmers of hope that you gave me and treasure every moment that i have with you.

if only you can tell me what im to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment