Sunday, September 28, 2014

Begin Again.

So here we go again, after 2.5 years.


Last time, I completely lost myself in my love for another person.
I wasn't the person that she fell in love with anymore.
I was always insecure and had no control over my own emotions.
I couldn't trust her.
I closed my door and she closed hers.
I wasn't able to love myself and she wasn't able to love me.
I was left shattered in pieces.



This time, I won't let this happen to us.
After a year of being in the university, I learnt to deal with pressure.
I learnt to be aware of the negative energy that I am giving out and face it fearlessly.
I learnt to be independent and pick myself up after falling apart.
I will define who I am.
I will not devalue myself.
I am going to love myself the way I want you to.


Thank you for giving us a chance; giving love a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment